Esquire Theme by Matthew Buchanan
Social icons by Tim van Damme

25

Jul

Do you weight assignments or assessments?

revolutionizeed:

If so…how do you do it?  I know a number of teachers in my school that have homework worth 10% and tests/quizzes worth the remaining 90%.

Drawing Lines turned 2 today!

Drawing Lines turned 2 today!

17

Jul

ASCGv7rhPX

See on Scoop.it - Learning on the Fly
Effective Strategies for Building the Capacity of Parent Advisory Councils in Special Education http://t.co/ASCGv7rhPX
See on t.co

06

Apr

The Future of E-Ducation Report

See on Scoop.it - Learning on the Fly

We invite you to read our latest SVC2UK White Paper, “The Future of E-ducation“, written in collaboration with Gold Mercury International, the Corporate Vision® Strategy Think Tank. The Paper draws on many of the case studies from SVC2UK 2013 and explores what the future is likely to look like for teachers and students.


See on svc2uk.com

11

Feb

Work-Life Balance in Finland: Americans on a Different Planet

See on Scoop.it - Fly to Freedom

My wife and I welcomed our second child into the world exactly two weeks ago. If I was still teaching in the U.S., I’d be back in the classroom by now. In Finland, fathers are granted 18 days of…
See on taughtbyfinland.com

22

Oct

1:1 Computing in education: The debate continues… - Microsoft UK Schools blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

See on Scoop.it - Learning on the Fly
The Microsoft UK Blog for schools, featuring news for schools from Microsoft, case studies within education, and education ICT advice (RT @geraldhaigh1: @bobharrisonset @mberry ‘Don’t pilot the device, pilot the learning’.
See on blogs.msdn.com

The Money Mirage: 3 Measures to Define Early Progress and Avoid Temptation - Forbes

See on Scoop.it - Fly to Freedom

The Money Mirage: 3 Measures to Define Early Progress and Avoid Temptation Forbes The early stages of a startup are critical in so many ways. So how do you check you’re on track?
See on forbes.com

12

Oct

Amazon acquires e-learning startup TenMarks Education co-founded by techTribe founder Rohit Agarwal « Internet « Techcircle.in – India Internet, mobile, consumer tech, business tech

See on Scoop.it - Learning on the Fly
E-commerce giant Amazon Inc has signed an agreement to acquire California-based TenMarks Education Inc, a provider of web-based solutions for teachers and… (#Amazon acquires e-learning #startup @TenMarks Education co-founded by @techtribes founder…
See on techcircle.vccircle.com

A hands-free approach to teaching

See on Scoop.it - Learning on the Fly

‘No Pens Day’ a success at St Mary’s School for Deaf Girls (A hands-free approach to teaching http://t.co/jqJWqqIlPo via @IrishTimes #edchatie ~ pretty sure loads of schools do No Pens Day though…)…
See on irishtimes.com

Actress Freida Pinto urges world to ensure 66 million girls get education

See on Scoop.it - Learning on the Fly

Actress Freida Pinto urges world to ensure 66 million girls get education: Indian actress Freida Pinto urged the… http://t.co/Qoavdk44Sp
See on 570news.com